Feb 16, 2011

Night Conversation



Amazing how the phone intrigues thee
Sparkled shined words come through clear ...like crystal
Like a wind blowing through a thistle
I hear the movement of your hair wen it riffles,
Parched, so silent I stay, as you doze away,
night time crowded with street lights block out my dreams of star lights that shine bright..
Amazing how many dreams are killed overnight
But the thought of you
As I ineptly dig yo convo, and... think of your thoughts but though... the Mic is hollow,
Goodbyes till tomorrow, I pray and ask once your sweet dreams, may I borrow?
In return I give a world filled with sunshine days, wit cloudy afternoons
Smiles high and life as a thrill ride , ill be your moon and let your mood sway like the tide, and...
As I light the night, be my night, filled all around me, no need for flight
Not only my faithful right,
but by all my sides..



Definition Of Nice
Tyrone Alcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Love or constructive criticism if you may. I only aim to get better. Thanks for the support.