Mar 6, 2011

A Poets Words


I cry silent tears
That bleed all my fears
Demons suppressed on me for all these years
Emotional enigma that escalates like stairs
And heart remains sound as a sleeping bear
Until upon his lair
Disrupt his slumber u dare
Like cracking a hollow heart, no residue just air,
Cold, slick like ice
Black abyss like night
And like a knight I keep my armor tight
Shield any sword from those wielding drunk from the gourd
My weapon a loose ink pen knocked a loose
The words I dare speak those punishable by noose
So who art thou dare hold my tongue!?
They aren’t no different then those pointing with a gun
As I look toward my sun and knowing shoot now
Bury me later, and enrich me into the earth with your plow A mind of a poet is golden ever flowing
For ever a human mind will seek to be all knowing
A writers pain will never be for the showing
Yet an ingenious prerogative to the world is their bestowing
So My physical being is no more …but look up…and see I’m glowing.
Definition Of Nice
Tyrone Alcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Love or constructive criticism if you may. I only aim to get better. Thanks for the support.