Apr 3, 2011

Woman Of Today


I need...a woman...not a girl
One to show my world 
While I indulge in hers...
One who I deny my secrets..
One daring enough to dig anyway...
Not always under me...
But by my side she'll stay...
Ambitious, threatened by no bitches,
The fuel to my ship exploring riches,
Call her the woman of today, 
mature from the girl yesterday, 
grab me when I trip and I'll catch you when u fall, you offer me your hand, a piece if you,
I make blind the truth 
But with you, I want it all
A woman to cuff in the fall 
Chill out in the winter, lay gleaming like some stars,
Spring up and sweat me in the summer, 
Who will challenge her?
My intellectual, spiritual, woman who is universally sound
Other chicks remain earth bound
Soft like fresh linen
And the one to say I love you and know I'm not pretending...


Definition Of Nice
(Tyrone Alcorn, Jr.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Love or constructive criticism if you may. I only aim to get better. Thanks for the support.