Nov 26, 2011

Lost

What goes around comes around 
Pain is inevitable, happiness new found
But profound...
Amazing the person we see
Is never quite thorough to the person we wish to be...
 
Am I lost? Or losing myself
Coming or going? As a wise woman said
My personality is a stealth 
Cruising below societies radar
Using me, myself and I as a triple decoy
Coy it is to shut you out 
Utterly living quite alone...body and soul

Who I am?
Most will never know
Exposed in 10 different faces
But my mind never shows
Respect to the Gemini
With the many eyes he receives
From the stares of being a multi facetious being
Two fascism confused quite commonly
But who is God among society to judge me

Lost I am within my on stealth
Is this how celebs occur wealth?
So lost at who they began as
Masked acting as different characters
Each a mile wide from the last...
I envy my past...it holds Me
Through growth, innocence, and maturity
Sad to think my presence leaves no trace
Erased...no just lost in a future portrait of Me
Amazing the person I see
Is not quite thorough to the person I wished to be...

By: Tyrone Alcorn, Jr.

Definition Of Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Love or constructive criticism if you may. I only aim to get better. Thanks for the support.