Jun 20, 2013

Blind Leap

I am giving you the proof
How low must I stoop
To prove any further that I am here
What must I do?
Should I go back to the future?
Where I see happiness and solidity
Serenity and the key was you and me?
What if time were measures of length?
Take a leap of faith, praise your strength
Now is a time to listen as I admire you openly
In the airwaves, internet, telegrams,
Whether now or tomorrows AM
These words stretched far and wide to reach your ears
If friendship is a destiny, then makeshift a story
Fit it where it needs to be.
Give up never, I AM THE DEFINITION
And they say I am the leader of the free world endeavors
Never fearing to go beyond what is proven to seem impossible
Overcoming obstacles such as time.
Distracting the thing we call fate with rhymes that act as mimes
So that I may act out the actions that will turn diamonds from grime.
Keep flexing your thickened exterior, while your insides soften
I'll be waiting to fill her
Not simply sexually but intellectually binding, emotionally blinding
I still navigate to your heart without GPS
I simply am just residing late to the signal screaming distress
But a guess...would say... even if another came to save the day
I copied the key long ago...when your ready...your heart is where I stay.

Tyrone Alcorn, Jr.
Definition Of Nice aka Taidon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Love or constructive criticism if you may. I only aim to get better. Thanks for the support.