Oct 27, 2014

Untitled

Are you lost in love, or drowning in lust? Is it better to renew what's decaying, or live with the rust? Time is not infinite, are we wasting it? Because I heard the homeless guy tell me be aware! Jesus is near ! He reads from the last book, do you hear!? Well...I mean he made sense...and yet...I question what life would be like on the other side of the fence...damn! We aren't listening! We question which is brighter, when does it matter if all is cast to fire!? That's logic...so to live...or to wonder? When the sky cracks with thunder, where is it you hide under? Whom is your 'other' ? And please I pray you don't stand in this wrath with Rihannas umbrella...hmph...that'll take a minute....but while that soaks in, let's swim back to the surface. To start is to finish, and love can never diminish, it is not meant for the squeamish, it will light up your world and sicken you to the core. Damn! This lust though, it...decays, it will eventually wither in rain, it canNOT withstand the pain, and the latter alternative it is false but tasteful...to time, it is wasteful, so I believe I am mistaken, we must find where our hearts where taken, and forecast a rains to cleanse and binge rays of sunshine. Drunk with love. Where questions are not needed, our future is seeded, and faith is trust...So as grow weary I ask to the contrary...Are you lost in lust? Or drowning in love?

Tyrone Alcorn, Jr.
Definition Of Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Love or constructive criticism if you may. I only aim to get better. Thanks for the support.