Feb 26, 2011

Beautiful Girl



Your a beautiful person on all aspects
I dig your prospects,
Your intellectual mind is prompt when demanding respect
You are one woman all girls should seek to be
A true front runner is who I see.
Bleed strength to bring forth those cast away,
to keep your company...
Only seeking the real,
Never playing fake like a movie reel
Guess that's why they call you the real deal...
A greedy boy prying to eat you up like a late meal..
While a real man plots to make ya pain yield
Like blacks picking cotton in a white field...
Laying the thoughts for freedom is his main will.
For you, beautiful girl
Let me bless you wit my presence, lay you down with my words and maybe...
Fly the world like a bird.
Beautiful girl, share your ambitions and the missions of a woman so strong who sees no competition
Beautiful girl, as a man I state my position,
Praised and perceived your recognition,
Do you accept my proposition?



Definition Of Nice
Tyrone Alcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Love or constructive criticism if you may. I only aim to get better. Thanks for the support.