Feb 24, 2011

Black Rose



They say...a red rose is love, passion, 
Smiles to a saddened face, an initiation of attraction..
But die yet...so quickly, beauty only short lived 
So why do we Chase it like so...
Seemingly putting minimal effort and hoping it'll grow
Dead it becomes...the lack of caring, attention, 
Lit with Sun, yet no water to drink, death to dehydration
Too much water, but no Sun to bath, death to constriction
Black...from death but only a new beginning 
placed to its disposal but its beauty lies in the truest eyes 
To a black rose is the beauty ever so bitterly sweet,
you are the Passion and bliss of love spoiled...
To your death I've deemed u so I am your soil,
only u may blossom from the hardest concrete crack... 
with not a weed insight, sunlight glistens off your petals..
Sleek yet somehow bright.
You...you are beauty, elegance, pain and pleasure, 
love in its rawest form, so u ask y I loved thee? 
You are the absentee, the pinnacle, you...are what we ALL need...black rose, I love you.
Despite sadness that cause your bloom 
From me...I give u life anew.
Through you I see truth..
Much may be gained from pain and happiness lost.
Red roses and violets may short last with lust
But a rose runs black from the rareness of red tears...
And lives, a new flower left to bloom. watch over years
As she will stay fruitful with life, never wither
Through heat, winds and harshest conditions of winter
Never mistaken twice, a green thumb not needed to be tender
To love, water, let shine upon it the brightest rays
For it is well deserved through the natural process of life
Never short lived yet part I must from being together
Again I shall not hurt her, for that might well be murder 
Never ever ....but my black rose lies forever
In a bulletproof glass case, never replaced, nor erased
As my rose in my memories of our beautiful endeavors


Definition Of Nice

Tyrone Alcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Love or constructive criticism if you may. I only aim to get better. Thanks for the support.