Feb 24, 2011

Annexation Of Love


Take away my soul and in place watch her heart glow.
Set in place of mines, intertwine, and watch our bond grow.
As one we are the future, and like a feature, we let our love show.
Like change we are the difference, need no permission, to make ya mind blow.
Far away, where we stay, moons and stars, we make em seem low
Understand that?... let me recap bring it back like a relapse...
Our love glows the more it grows, with that it might blow and only then will the raw show...at our low...
And at our low we achieve what the best is, our love-restless, who give a damn how the rest is....
But only God knows...how i write this letter, to show that im better, than just any poem, haiku, tribute, I mean instead of...
The best of...me...I mean who else could I be, but I state with no connotation, similes, metaphors, or another annotation.
This right here? I stand to say is my annexation...
Of my love...Deeper than a oceans abyss, Stronger than a bamboo or any deserts thickest cactus...
Track it back long enough to go around the world twice! 2 days and 3 nights, never dies or grow old so by your side I will fight....
for my queen from the motherland, hot like the desert sand, through you I see a better man. 
Black like the darkest night, skin smooth like honey, you are my pearl and my diamond, worth more than any money, so lovely...
See he is within she, never she in front of he cuz through she, he breathes,
Her heart....my soul, our love, you now know
- D.O.N

Definition Of Nice
Tyrone Alcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Love or constructive criticism if you may. I only aim to get better. Thanks for the support.