May 17, 2013

Flow


I feel...so I write...in fact I vibe
To the strings of my emotions
Intact with the rhythmic motions
I call it my poetic ocean
Ironic I broke with a girl resembling Ms. Ambrosius
Only to become lost with a love I came to loathe
Maybe Natalie Stewart can help, is she who I should seek?
I befriended her clone and again broke... when with her I should be
How I see, I have lost my flow, and the shade from my tree
How can the poetic be floetic when I have broke my personal Floetry?
The mistakes lie in the past, where the truth isn't, and apology is the absentee
Is Ms. Badu’s words true? Because I believe it’s she who should call me
Amazing what we come to unwind in time
About who we are, who we grow into, the motivations and inspirations
My dedication to these assembly of rhymes is for you
And you...and you...and yes you,
For the many I have parted and the few who hold a piece
A piece of the heart that bleeds with the emotion
The potion is your tears, and mines
The lessons we learned, that have become my light
I feel...so I write...In fact I vibe
With life
Everything and where we are is for a reason they say...
So apart is where we should stay
Right?


Tyrone Alcorn Jr.
Definition Of Nice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Love or constructive criticism if you may. I only aim to get better. Thanks for the support.