Jun 13, 2013

Thoughts of The Neptunian

I am not a Martian, I hail from Neptune as they say. To the contrary however I am as warm as sunlight running the sides of this planet we call Earth. Females seek my warmth, miles away, yearning to be comforted by a body of familiarity. How is it I am much further and distant, but you relate? How is it you yourself are so cold? Is it because females hail from the heat driven planet of Venus, stranded...on this rock we cal Earth. They are chilled and misunderstood from the male domination running ice trails, from Mars. This rock is warmth so they adapt and made for each other these species are. What sets me apart...being from much colder depths, analyzing this ‘alien’ species they call humans...and in deeper depths what they call ‘female’. Emotional creatures they are...seeking my adaption of warmth, companionship, my understanding of them and taking advantage of the intent to learn more, to listen to every cipher of sound that is muddled from their mouths. Using my ‘foreign’ abilities to build dams across their eyes to eradicate the meaning of cry. With reflexes faster than light catching each every drop of love and care that drips from their lips? Where I am from we waste nothing, so why should this treasure...be any different. Using my super hearing to hear the calls for help within, without her needing to say a word...is this what they conflict with being near me. Do I scare you...or do I simply reflect what you are missing...Segregation or alienation of my presence is inevitable...Maybe you are simply alien...to your needs. I can be blinded and still see.

By: Tyrone Alcorn, Jt.
Definition Of Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Love or constructive criticism if you may. I only aim to get better. Thanks for the support.